People do Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja is by a person born under the ninth house where Sun and Rahu merge. If someone’s forefathers have not accomplished peace because of the religious ceremonies at the time of death, then this Dosha evolves in the horoscope of the person.
हिंदी में पढ़े। यहाँ क्लिक करे। पितृ दोष निवारण पूजा के लिए मंदिर
Pitra Dosh ka Nivaran
- Give second Yagnopavetham to the peepal tree in the name of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that Lord Vishnu stays in the peepal tree. Worship to Peepal tree and Lord Vishnu.
- Chanting Gayatri Mantra
- Do 108 Pradakshinam around peepal tree and keep tying the tree with a white raw thread. Also, in each Pradakshinam, give one sweet which is made up of milk to the peepal and keep reciting the mantra “Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Namah”.
- Giving Pindaan to the placate forefathers, which is a ceremony to be followed.
- After finishing Pradakshinam leave those sweets there only or you can offer it to a noble.
- Somvati Amavasya is the favorable day to placate Pitra Devathas and to get away of Pitra Dosh. On this day search a peepal tree nearby and give one Yagnopavetham to the peepal tree.
Pitra Dosh Nivaran Temples
It is best to do the Puja at Trimbakeshwar Temple, Nashik. People can also do it in Badrinath, Trimbakeshwar, Rameshwaram, Haridwar or Gaya by a Pandit following all the ceremonies. People can do this pooja in Kasganj (U.P.), Bhimashankar temple (Maharashtra), Kaithal (Haryana), Mahamaya Mandir at Ratanpur (Chhattisgarh).
Pitra Dosh Shanti Puja
People do Pitra Dosh Puja by a person born under the ninth house where Sun and Rahu merge. If anyone’s forefather has not accomplished peace because of the religious ceremonies at the time of death. Then this Dosha evolves in the horoscope of the native.
People who leave their bodies at the time of death enter the world of forefathers called Pitru Loka. Those staying in the pitru Loka feel utmost agony of hunger and thirst. They cannot, however, eat anything on their own and can only acquire the contributions given to them during Shraadh ceremonies. It is, therefore, mandatory for the children to placate them through the regular inspection of the Shraadh ceremony. Defaults in this can invite the anger of the ancestors and outcome in Pitru Dosh.
Pitra Dosh is not the imprecation of forefathers. However, it is a Karmic Debt of the forefathers and is to be suffered by the person having Pitru Dosh in his horoscope. In simple words, a Pitru Dosh is in the astrology of a person, when his/her forefathers have made some faults, crimes or sins. So, in return, this person pays the Karmic debt by going through different punishments decided for those debts in various spheres of his life.
The horoscope has the best explanation for this problem. Because of the malefic effects of the inflicted planets, benefice planets also stop giving favourable outcomes.
Pitra Dosh leads to the negative environment in the house. A husband and wife may have problems on very small affairs. All these affairs are due to “Pitra Dosh” only. People enduring from “Pitra Dosh” have to face issues related to their marriage. In spite of all their endeavors they are unable to get marry on time because of “Pitra Dosh”. Also, People bearing from” Pitra Dosh” commonly remains under the debts. They are not able to clear their loans of all their attempts.
Pitru Dosha Nivarana Pooja Pandit
Pandit Anuj Guruji is the best Pandit for Pitra Dosh Puja. Also, He has a PhD in Sanskrit from Banaras Hindu University. He has a good understanding in Astrology, Palmistry, Numerology and Vastu Shastra.
Contact Pandit Anuj Guruji to book your puja in trimbakeshwar at 07030000923.
Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja Online
Time required: 3 hours
You can do this Pooja online. For doing the puja you can go to Trimbakeshwar Temple in Nasik the evening prior the Puja. You can also decide to reach the Mandir on the morning of the Puja. Priest send a Video of almost 10-15 minutes of necessary parts of this Puja via Email.
Pitra Dosh Upay
- Tri Pindi Shradh: Doing Tri Pindh Shradh for the Puja. Also, People do the TriPindh Shradh alongside the Kund.
- Trimurti Worship: People praise three Gods on this Puja.
- Teerth Shradh: People do Teerth shradh at the house of the pandit only for those people who are doing just the shradh.
- Pindh to the Forefathers: A Pindh is given in the name of all the forefathers that have passed away. Moreover, beginning of great-grandparents to uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, mother and fathers-in-law and anyone from the family who all are not alive.
- Kala Til: People give these Pindhs and praise Kala Til, Jal, Pushpa, Tulsi Leaves. Also, The Vidhaan is of almost 1.5 to 2 hrs.
- Donation: You can offer foods, clothes in the name of the forefathers that are no more alive.