What is Pitra Dosh?
There are three main kinds of Pitru Dosha. The Pitru Dosh can be assigned to three causes – effect of the planets, act of the ancestors, and one’s own karma. Pitra Dosh Dates or muhurat play the most important role in getting results of pitra dosh puja.
The first reason, positioning of the planets, can be seen from the astrology of a person. It plays a vital role, specifically the result of the planet Sun, which see at the tenth house that give back on Pitrus. Moreover, Sun manage the heart of a person. Though, It manages and influences a person’s respect, feelings, eyes, skin, kids, fame etc. It is a common understanding that when the Sun is weak, a person may feel or suffer disgrace, dishonor, poverty, rejection, reduction or other embarrassing conditions.
The Dosh is not the imprecation of ancestors. However, it is a Karmic Debt of the ancestors and is to be suffered by the person having the Dosh in his horoscope. In simple words, the Dosh is in the astrology of a person, when his/her ancestors have made some faults, crimes or sins.
Symptoms of Pitra Dosh
- When you go to your ancestor’s house, stand at the door facing outwards. If you see a Peepal tree within 16 steps of the door on your left, then you are hurting from the Dosha.
- Then, Crows return on your window or roof daily at a similar time cawing for food.
- Also, You usually dream of your ancestors or deceased relatives talking with you in your dreams.
- Despite of working carefully and fairly, native is not able to get the merit identification, development and position in professional life. Most times, the most deserving people are left behind in life because of the occurrence of the Dosha.
- Also, you see yourself offering food to mysterious people in your dreams in some sacred place or near a river. You may also see some devouring or sharing of food with your dead relatives.
- Moreover, Your hair begins greying at an early age and around the similar time you face loss of affluence or status.
- Also, The person may have issues causing kids. Recurrent miscarriages happen or children die before they attain the age of three. Even when kids are alive, they are falling sick regularly.
- Then, Your relations with your father/mother or both are very disrupted. You may favor to stay away from home most of the time because of the exhausted relationship.
Pitra Dosh Dates 2021
- January : 6,8,10,12,14,21,24,28
- February: 2 ,6 ,11 ,17 ,20 ,25
- March : 1,5,8,10,16,20,24,27,30
- April : 2,6,13,16,20,23,26,30
- May : 3,10,13,16,19,23,26,31
- June : 6,9,12,15,19,24,27
- July : 3,7,11,14,17,20,25,31
- August : 3,7,10,14,17,21,27,30
- September : 2,5,13,17,22,25,28
- October: 1,4,11,14,21,24,28,31
- November : 6,8,11,17,20,23,26,30
- December : 4,8,14,17,20,23,27,31
Best Place to Perform Pitra Dosh Puja
It is best to do the Puja at Trimbakeshwar Temple, Nashik. People can also do it in Badrinath, Trimbakeshwar, Rameshwaram, Haridwar or Gaya by a Pandit following all the ceremonies. Also, People can do this pooja in Kasganj (U.P.), Bhimashankar temple (Maharashtra), Kaithal (Haryana), Mahamaya Mandir at Ratanpur (Chhattisgarh).
Pandit for Pitra shanty puja at Trimbakeshwar
Pandit Anuj Guruji is the best Pandit for the Dosh Puja. Also, he has sought understanding astrology, palmistry, numerology and vastu shastra. Moreover, He has done over 2000 pujas as per shastra and have given great outcomes. Though, he can interface in Hindi, English and Marathi. If you want to perform pitra dosh puja at home or at trimbakeshwar nashik then contact best pandit Anuj Shastri at 7030000923