What is Kaal Sarp yog ?
Kaal Sarp Yog Remedies : Kaal means time and sarp means snake. Therefore, when all planets are stuck between Rahu and Ketu. They form a structure like snake so the name. This is a notorious situation on native’s horoscope. This can bring all ill effect in his life. It creates issues related to health, finance, marriage and profession.
हिंदी में पढ़े। यहाँ क्लिक करे। कालसर्प योग उपाय त्र्यंबकेश्वर
Types of kaal sarp yog
Based on place of the planets, kaal sarp yog can be of 12 types:
- Anant kaal sarp yog
- Kulik kaal sarp yog
- Vasuki kaal sarp yog
- Shankhpal kaal sarp yog
- Padm kaal sarp yog
- Mahapadm kaal sarp yog
- Takhshak kaal sarp yog
- Karkotak kaal sarp yog
- Shankhnad kaal sarp yog
- Ghatak kaal sarp yog
- Vishdhar kaal sarp yog
- Shashnag kaal sarp yog
Kaal sarp yog remedy
Below are remedies mentioned in our astrology books:
- Watering peepal tree on saturday
- Eating meals in the kitchen.
- Chant Hanuman chalisa everyday.
- Offer coconuts in the water (river or any other reservoir).
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha every Wednesday
- Worship a silver snake on Nagpanchami
- Feed birds
Kaal sarp yog remedies temple
Trimbakeshwar is the first Hindu temple in the city of Trimbak. The temple is in Nashik district of Maharashtra, India. It is 28 km from Nashik city. This place is also origin point of the sacred Godavari river. Peshwa Balaji Bajirao built this temple. Apart from this, the temple is in the middle of three hills Brahmagiri, Nilgiri and Kalagiri. The temple has three lingas of Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma.
Kaal sarp puja in this temple has special significance and therefore many devotees come to this temple for this puja and other rituals all over the year.
Rahu ketu Remedies
The native can take measures according to his lifestyle to avoid the ill effects of this rahu ketu dosha. Worshiping Lord Shiva is the best among all these measures. He can reach Trimbakeshwar temple near the city of Nashik to worship Shiva. And perform a puja called Kaal Sarp Yoga, he can get rid of this dosha. This puja should be performed under the supervision of a renowned and experienced pandit.
You should share your horoscope with Panditji and get to know about his thoughts. Pandit ji explains about the dosha present in your horoscope and their solutions. Apart from this pooja, Pandit ji also tells you about other remedies like continual Shiva Puja, Mantra chanting, worship of Peepal tree etc.
Kaal sarp dosh nivaran lal kitab
The Lal Kitab has the following remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- A person should have his meal while sitting in the kitchen.
- Also, they can clean their teeth with cow’s urine.
- Moreover, worshipping Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga is also a good remedy.
- Also, worship the banyan tree on Sunday and offer water to it.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily in the morning.
- If a man has problems in his married life, he should remarry his wife to avoid problems.
- They should put live fish into the river at least twice a year.
- After reciting the Rahu Mantra, a person should give a handful of green kidney beans.
- They should buy two snakes. Give them milk and leave them in a forest. Do this with the help of an expert.
- A person should keep barley grains besides him during sleep and give those to the birds every morning before sunrise.
- They should worship Lord Ganesha regularly and recite the mantra “Om Ganapataye Namah”.
- Pray to Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer them Bandi Laddu. They should definitely worship Lord Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Touch peepal tree on Saturday and give sweet water to it.
- Native should keep a fan made of peacock feather in the bedroom.
- They should regularly feed millet to birds.
- Fill black sesame, sugar, barley, desi ghee inside coconut and bury it in some place where ants are present. They should do this process on Saturday.
- Wear a snake-shaped silver ring on the middle finger after prayer.
- Put a picture of Lord Krishna dancing on the Kalia Nag on the southern wall of his room.
- Also give food to dogs on a regular basis, especially the dog should be one black and the other black and white.
- Pray for snakes on Nagpanchami and feed them with certainty.